|Clearing Skies provides a range of professional services
to nurture talent development and wellbeing within the gifted population.
Why might a developmentally advanced, gifted child need counselling?
“Cognitive complexity gives rise to emotional depths. Thus gifted children not only think differently from their peers; they also feel differently.” ~Linda Silverman
When gifted children, their parents or teachers experience difficulties, a Counsellor with a unique combination of specialised training, expertise and experience in gifted education and counselling is needed to meet the specific intrapersonal, interpersonal and academic needs.
- Questioning techniques and a new look at Bloom's Taxonomy
- Using pre-testing and off-level testing to assess readiness
- Tailoring curriculum differentiation - practical strategies
- Bespoke tailoring - curriculum differentation for individuals
- How "Make a Twist"© helps in the classroom
Contact us at email@example.com